English Press Releases
ConCarExpo moves to Berlin in 2017
Connected Car & Mobility Solutions – The automotive industry is in transition and faces new challanges. Digitalization enables groundbreaking new technical opportunities and opens new business models. This automobile revolution has it’s own trade fair. The ConCarExpo. From July 5-6, 2017 in Berlin (Estrel Congress & Messe Center Berlin).
With the ConCarExpo on July 5-6, 2017 in Berlin the VDI Wissensforum presents once more Europe’s largest international specialized trade fair with all issues about the connected car, automated driving and IT security. In 2016 the ConCarExpo counted almost 1,500 visitors – in 2017 about 2,000 visitors are expected to attend the trade fair.
The ConCarExpo is the platform for automobile manufacturer, it’s subcontractors, suppliers and the leading experts of the industry. Mobile telecommunication services and network providers, traffic engineers and public institutions are represented too. On the whole more than 100 exhibitors present their technical solutions and new business models – among them Microsoft, BMW, Continental, TomTom and Vodafone:
- The car oft the future doesn’t remain theory. Visitors can become acquainted with it literally. In the “Car Pavillion” automobile manufacturers present their latest inventions.
- Within the “Start-up Area”, including an own start-up forum, young and innovative enterprises reveal their developments for the connected car of the future.
- Besides, there will be at least four international conferences. More than 100 leading experts from around the world will report and give a lecture on subjects such as automated driving, automotive HMI & connectivity, automotive IT security for vehicles, digital infrastructure & automotive mobility.
Date and venue
July 5-6, 2017
Estrel Congress & Messe Center Berlin
Convention Hall II
Facts and figures
- Almost 2,000 visitors and conference participants
- 80 - 100 exhibitors
- More than 100 international top-speakers
- Four international conferences with worldwide leading experts of the industry
- All pannels are held in English
More details about the ConCarExpo and the corresponding registration can be found on www.concarexpo.com or may be obtained at any time from email@example.com as well as from our customer service, VDI Wissensforum Kundenzentrum, Postfach 10 11 39, 40002 Düsseldorf, Phone: +49 211 6214-201, Telefax: -154.
Your contact for press and public relations:
Telefon: +49 211 6214-641
Telefax: +49 211 6214-97641
The “VDI Wissensforum GmbH” located in Düsseldorf is one of the leading specialists for further education and advanced training for engineers, senior and executive managers and specialized personnel in the technical environment for more than 50 years. We operate and handle more than 1,500 events per year. The subjects cover all of the relevant branches of the industry. Our portfolio includes special trade fairs, congresses, expert conferences, technical fora, seminars and certified advanced training courses. Permanent market screening and analysis, an immense network of experts and VDI’s outstanding know-how ensure highest quality standard of our events. “VDI Wissensforum GmbH” ist part of the VDI.
The “Verein Deutscher Ingenieure” (VDI) [engl. Association of German Engineers] is one of the largest technical-scientific associations in Europe. Throughout the years, the VDI has successfully expanded its activities nationally and internationally to foster and impart knowledge about technology-related issues. As a financially independent, politically unaffiliated and non-profit organization the VDI is recognized as the key representative of engineers both within the profession and in public.